WELCOME TO MY BLOG

You may be wondering why I decided on the title I chose. Well about 2 months ago I decided to become a runner. I am a very slow runner, otherwise known in the running world as a turtle. I am determined to become faster and maybe someday become a racer. Therefore, I chose breaks out of her shell. Join me on my journey. As this turtle breaks out of her shell.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011


The Lady of Bolton Hill: A Review



The Lady of Bolton Hill has something for every book lover. Action, Adventure, and Romance. Over the love of music, two unlikely people meet and become the best of friends while they are both young. But a tragic accident separates the two friends. Clara Endicott is sent away to England, and for several years does not hear from Daniel Tremain. While in England Clara becomes a famous female journalist something that was unheard of in that day and age. Meanwhile Daniel Tremain becomes a rich industrial titan bent on revenge. Clara ends up back in America after writing a newspaper article that sends her to prison in England. Unbeknown to her, she is rescued by Daniel and sent back to America. There she reunites with Daniel and is determined to help him overcome his mission on revenge. What follows can only be described as pure excitement and suspense as well as the perfect depiction of God's love and grace. Elizabeth Camden writes a beautiful story that will keep the reader in Suspense to the very end. This is a novel just waiting to be read!!

No comments: