WELCOME TO MY BLOG

You may be wondering why I decided on the title I chose. Well about 2 months ago I decided to become a runner. I am a very slow runner, otherwise known in the running world as a turtle. I am determined to become faster and maybe someday become a racer. Therefore, I chose breaks out of her shell. Join me on my journey. As this turtle breaks out of her shell.

Thursday, December 29, 2011


Let me tell you something about running. It will make you cry. It will make you smile, laugh, dance. It will make you want to shoot yourself. It will give you the urge to scream “I LOVE MY LIFE” at the top of your lungs. And all of these emotions typically are expressed during one run. That’s the amazing thing about running; it puts everything in perspective. You might start out your run in a horrible mood, having the worst day of your life. Then after the first mile you start to smile when a certain song comes on, and feel the urge to dance. (Do it, you’re sexy and you know it anyways.) Then you’re going to dominate a hill, and when you get to the top, you’re going to throw your hands up in the air and laugh.
And you know why I love running? Because it proves that you can overcome obstacles and still have a smile on your face at the end of the day.

THIS IS SO TRUE. I LOVE THIS

No comments: