WELCOME TO MY BLOG

You may be wondering why I decided on the title I chose. Well about 2 months ago I decided to become a runner. I am a very slow runner, otherwise known in the running world as a turtle. I am determined to become faster and maybe someday become a racer. Therefore, I chose breaks out of her shell. Join me on my journey. As this turtle breaks out of her shell.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

NEWBIE

Hi everybody!!! Well blogging is new for me so be patient. For those of you who don't know me I am going to tell you a little about myself and my family. My name is Jamie, I love to read, cross stitch, and travel with my family to different places. My husband of almost 18 years is Anthony, he is in law enforcement. My children are Jessi 15, Luke 13, Samantha 9, and Wesley who is 7. I will try to show pictures as soon as I can. I have been homeschooling them for almost 10 years. I would just like to say that any mother who homeschools deserves a BIG pat on her back. This is my first year homeschooling a high schooler and BOY is it a chore. With trying to juggle their credits, making sure that they complete those credits, as well as dealing with teenage hormones! It is enough to drive any sane mother INSANE!!! But don't get me wrong it is also can be fun!! Especially when they feel comfortable enough to tell you about everything that is going on with them and their friends. What boys/girls they like and even sharing their favorite music with you!!!! That is special!!! I thank the Lord for everyday I spend with them. Well that is just a little about me. I hope you enjoy this little bit about me and mine.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I really like your blog. You did not mention your wonderful sister one time. I am so sad. Bonnie