WELCOME TO MY BLOG

You may be wondering why I decided on the title I chose. Well about 2 months ago I decided to become a runner. I am a very slow runner, otherwise known in the running world as a turtle. I am determined to become faster and maybe someday become a racer. Therefore, I chose breaks out of her shell. Join me on my journey. As this turtle breaks out of her shell.

Friday, April 25, 2008

A Prayer.......Dear Lord, I pray
for Wisdom to understand my man;Love to forgive him;And Patience for his
moods;Because Lord, if I pray for Strength,I'll beat him to death, because I
don't know how to crochet .
I love this quote my sister sent me. Isn't great? I am sure everybody has felt this way at least once. I love my husband so much but some days I know I have to pray for the wisdom to keep quiet because I LOVE TO ARGUE!!!! There are days he'll make a decision and I just can't see the sense in it. But truth be told I am an impulsive person and the first thing I want to do is the complete opposite of what he wants me to do. But I also know that the Lord has asked us to be submissive. I really had to study this word submissive because at first I thought it meant being a doormat. But that is not true it means to give in when you simply do not want to. We should do it because we love and respect our husbands for all the hard work they do, and all the love they show us. I know there have been times that he has given in to me when he did'nt want to. My sister is probably laughing as she reads this because she KNOWS I have a hard time with being submissive and I really feel like the above quote. So for whoever is reading this pray for me that I will learn to have patience, wisdom, and love!!!!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I am rolling on the floor laughing. I am thinking Jamie=submissive yeah right. Love, Bonnie