WELCOME TO MY BLOG

You may be wondering why I decided on the title I chose. Well about 2 months ago I decided to become a runner. I am a very slow runner, otherwise known in the running world as a turtle. I am determined to become faster and maybe someday become a racer. Therefore, I chose breaks out of her shell. Join me on my journey. As this turtle breaks out of her shell.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Welcome Wednesday





Welcome to the "Welcome Wednesday" blog hop, hosted by Take It From MeHappy Hour Projects, and Let's Move It MommasWelcome Wednesday is a great way to meet new people and learn new things as well as increase your blog followers! So let's have some fun!!
If you want to be a part of Welcome Wednesday, just follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Follow us via Google Friend ConnectGoogle+, Facebook or Twitter, as well as the Spotlighted Blog of the Week! 
2. Link up your blog name and URL with our Linky. (You only need to add your info once for it will be seen on all the blog hops) 
3. Grab our Welcome Wednesday button and include it in a post about the event on your blog.
4. Go to as many blogs on the MckLinky as you want and Follow them. Be sure to tell them you are from Welcome Wednesday!
5. Be sure to Follow back any followers you have gained from our Welcome Wednesdayevent!  


1 comment:

Allison Downes said...

Found you in the Welcome Wednesday Hop, New GFC and new Linky Follower

Hope that you can follow me back!

http://giveawayhog.blogspot.com/